I had such a great time with Payge and Pablo at their Long Center engagement session!
We started our time together with their furbabies, Tucker and Loki, to get some family moments:
Loki and Tucker had their moment to shine and they shined ever so well! However, because they are so energetic and playful, we only let them tag along for the first half of our session. Then they were sent home with some friends to allow mom and dad to focus on each other and their Long Center engagement session.
Side Note: Engagement Sessions with Furbabies
Bringing furbabies to your engagement session is always a good idea. However, some extra planning is involved. If you’re bringing your furbabies, please remember to bring:
- Leash(es), collars, and/or harnesses (the cuter, the better). They’re often seen in the photos so I recommend bringing either plain black or white ones, or incorporating your wedding colors.
- Treats! Bribes are always welcome! Plus we want to reward their good behavior and thank them for tolerating us humans!
- Their favorite squeaky toy(s). This is for your photographer – it helps get them to look at the camera!
- A friend (or family member), to hold onto their leashes. We’ll get plenty of photos of them, but we won’t need them for every shot!
- Water … we want our furry friends to be safe and hydrated.
- Lastly, any props. This is optional. But for those who want to incorporate some, there are so many cute ones out there. For example, dog bandanas that say, “my humans are getting married,” or “I loved her first.”
Payge and Pablo
This pair both transferred to UT at the same time. There was a huge UT transfer group chat, which is where Pablo “slid into” Payge’s DMs. He asked if she was related to a famous person since her “last name is Nail.”
She responded with, “ummmmm what?”
And he sent her a picture of a hammer.🔨
Albeit cheesy, it worked! Because now they are getting married in December!!
Within walking distance to the Long Center is the Auditorium Shores park. Here is where we found beautiful areas with some of the most romantic lighting! If you’re doing a Long Center engagement session, I recommend walking down the hill to visit this park, as well!
Payge and Pablo are the absolute cutest. This outdoorsy, loving, and happy couple thrive on traveling and hiking together. So it was important to them to incorporate some of that into their engagement photos.
And because I just can’t get enough of this couple or the skyline …
Congratulations to this beautiful couple! I cannot wait to celebrate you two and your marriage in just five short months!!! 🥂